Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
My 11 yr old daughter can do a better job than any of those ladies at Alltel....I swear some of those ladies have the intelligence and personality of a wet rag.....MY blood is usually boiling after I leave that store!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
Which Altell office you working at???
First off, do you not think competition in the area would help? Secondly, rollover minutes a ripoff? Ok, so what you're saying is if you have minutes left over, you have too many minutes. What if you're always close...sometimes under 100 minutes, sometimes over 100 minutes. If you are under in a non-busy month, wouldn't it be nice if those 100 minutes were there the next month that you was busy? I know the 10 numbers thing is nice, and see that competition is going to to that as well (the my 5 or whatever it is) but competition might bring that $59 bill down to $45 or something and heck, you can still stay with Alltell, just might have a little less of a bill.
I'm generally happy with Alltell, but considering its now been over a week and my complaint mail was answered today and it totally didn't answer anything I asked and basically was "uh phone repairs can take up to 6 weeks"...considering I never mentioned an actual phone repair, who really gives a *bleep*.
Seriously, who in your family works for them? Because the information you provided sounded like something that was cut/pasted off of alltell propaganda [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
LOL
No, I don't work for Alltel. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But I do travel all over the country and I do use a ton of minutes, and Alltel works great for me. If my job was different maybe another company would work better. But as it is this one works just fine.
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
As far as using Alltel, not too much complaint.
I called today since its been 10 days...on my 2-3 days. Finally get someone who checked into things and says, oh that order was cancelled, not sure why. Now I have to swing by and fill out another order...
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
There is only one person that I talk to at Alltel in norton,,, everyone else has 'messed' me up in the past,,, telling me i need this or that,,, always costs me more,,,
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
I have never been into al Alltel store. I juct call customer service when I need something.
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
Rhonda is all I know,, you know names aren't important ,,,,LOL
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
LOL
Well she's the one I dealt with today
I normally will deal with Brandi but when I was in there nearly 2 weeks ago, they said she was on vacation and wasn't there today, so either off or nice freakin long vacation [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Would someone get us another cell provider...
Brandi and Rhonda are the only ones I talk to up there as well. Brandi has been there the longest.